Last Updated: Sep 24, 2020 Views: 4
DMPs are to be created, submitted and updated via the Research Information System (RISE). Principal Investigators (PIs) of new research projects which are recorded in RISE would be prompted to create and submit their DMPs using the DMP template in RISE.
- PI will be assigned DMP task prior to account creation.
- PI can reassign the task to staff or student to assist with DMP completion.
- If PI is not the submitter, DMP will be routed for PI’s approval before it is accepted for submission.
- Once DMP is accepted, the Research Administration Office will be notified of the submission.
- No approval required if PI is the submitter.
- After award is created, DMP is to be submitted under the variation name ‘Data Management Plan Update’.
Library and Information Services Centre (LIBRIS)
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk